• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the world is a vampire.

Their duel excitement made the air electrified. Fen has been in the company of many a handsome boy, one’s who looked at her in the same premature awe as this one – but what a sight he is, she ponders, and her golden eyes tip playfully to him as she turns her cheek, a slight blush would paint her cheeks if they were flesh were not covered in iridescent dragon scales.

She does her thing and stands back proudly, watching his amazement with fulfilment lighting her bright eyes. She almost answered, ‘my mother gave me this gift, and my grandmother gave it to her before me.’ But she is interrupted, to her relief, and he cheerfully declares the pleasure of meeting her. She has no time to say another – he calls out and she is struck with a bit of confusion, her ears twirling around in puzzlement as the grasses begin to stir with something more than a breeze. At first she is on the edge of a spook, as the small creatures reveal themselves, her skin goes hot and her nostrils tight, a snort blowing just slightly. It takes her several seconds to realize what is happening, or at least that it is not dangerous, and with a growing grin she looks to the pile of flowers and back to him.

Her eyes are wide and her smile big, unhinged. “That is incredible! I’ve never even heard of such a thing…” though she’s only two, she’s seen quite a bit living in the meadow, as well as a million stories…but never has she witnessed someone cross the barrier between the feral world and their world. “Loess?” she is easy enough to distract with a subject change, but still, she is amazed. “I have never left this place…not yet, anyway. Tell me about Loess…are there more like you there?

@[Alcinder] ❤️ i am so sorry for the wait! the first post was great and my computer shit itself and lost it.
    my sorrow was so great that it took me a little bit to want to write a new one!

Messages In This Thread
    the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-01-2020, 05:14 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-02-2020, 08:28 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-02-2020, 09:30 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-02-2020, 08:15 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-11-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-14-2020, 09:24 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-16-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Alcinder - 04-18-2020, 02:46 PM
    RE: the world is a vampire. - by Fenwe - 04-21-2020, 10:03 AM