• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

acts like summer and walks like rain
    Gale
    run away with me--
    lost souls and reverie

running wild and running free

“It’ll look like this!” Gale announces, eager to share his home. Slipping behind Chemdog’s eyes after the other gives him permission, the brindle weaves together a vision that best showcases the Island Resort. A sweeping view of turquoise water meeting the black sand beach, and then the view from the sky, the rainbow canopy stretching out below, with the island’s central lake and tall rocky craig at it’s heart. The sharing has taken only a moment. Gale had pieced together the best bits, and there is a thin film of sweat along his neck at the effort.

But he’s smiling happily, and his pale eyes watch Chemdog for a reaction.

“What do you think? Looks great, right?” Gale smiles happily, and realizes he is eager to have the company of another on his quiet little island, even if it will only be for a little while.

“We’ll have the place to ourselves,” Gale continues, “ It’s just me and Erne on the island. It gets pretty quiet but it’s still nice, I think. I tried to convince a few others to come and see it earlier, but no luck.” he shrugs, as though saying ‘what can you do?’ and glances up at the sky to gauge the time. They could probably make it there by dark, he thinks.

Messages In This Thread
    acts like summer and walks like rain - by Gale - 04-18-2020, 08:48 PM
    RE: acts like summer and walks like rain - by Gale - 05-04-2020, 11:48 AM