• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  bet you never could imagine - any
    aquaria
    - THE TIDE IS HIGH, IT'S SINK OR SWIM -

Her regular path around the island was a well worn memory by now. The pearl seamare had traveled it twice a day, every day since she'd returned from Loess. The hardened track of clay and sand beneath her hooves brought her past familiar groves and pools, the comforting landmarks of home. 

Scales glittering in the sunlight she made her way along the igneous rockfalls that characterized the northern shores. Spills of black glass and basalt that met with white sands and crystal water. Beautiful, especially where the waterfalls spilled over the stone. The pounding water created a dozen smaller pools before it reached the sea. It wasn't often she came across horses here, and that was a pity. The view was worth the climb. 

Today was different though, and Aquaria found herself smiling as she reached one of the lower pools.  A darkly cloaked mare soaked in the cool water, long tendrils of black hair floating on the surface. The finned seamare admired the elegant picture she made against the idyllic backdrop as she came to a halt at the edge of the pool. 

With a nicker of greeting, she drew herself into a neat pose and grinned. "Hello there, stranger. I don't think we've met. I'm Aquaria." She burbled. Sleek as a fish her pale body slipped into water so that she could look the unknown mare at eye level.

class="aqua_quote2">- MY ONLY RIVAL IS WITHIN -

@[wrena]

Messages In This Thread
    bet you never could imagine - any - by wrena - 04-22-2020, 02:44 PM
    RE: bet you never could imagine - any - by Aquaria - 05-05-2020, 04:48 PM
    RE: bet you never could imagine - any - by wrena - 05-08-2020, 02:48 PM