• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Knowing where the rocks lie; any

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

Ah; if only she could use her powers to reflect the truth! Eyas could turn the mirror against the thousands of eyes that’d looked down on her, showing each one what they refused to see, but she chose not to. Even when confronted with the obvious it seemed like the majority of horses refused to believe what was right in front of their faces. @[Eurwen] wonders why her? But Eyas would argue, why not her? What makes Eurwen so sure that she’s not the beaver?

If only she had a wish for every beaver she’d ever come across that believed themselves to be the stick… then Eyas would never want for anything.

The pegasus mare shrugs; she’s unwilling to explain herself or her reasoning behind thinking Eurwen was a hero-type. It seemed pointless, given that Eurwen had already decidedly made up her mind on the matter. No need to reflect what the spotted Nerinian already knew: that she was brave, capable of enduring hardships while maintaining her morals, and most importantly strong-at-heart. Eyas may have only glimpsed the other mare’s memories through her sight, but she’d glimpsed enough to know Eurwen had endured many trials and come out stronger on the other end.

“I’m a northerner - like you.” Eyas smiles in the dark, knowing it’ll be hidden. But she also knows that won’t be enough to satiate Eurwen’s curiosity, so she gives a bit more. “I’m Lepis and Wolfbane’s second-born daughter.” The ragged mare sighs out across the water, loud enough for Eurwen to hear.

“Please don’t hold it against me.”

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 01-22-2020, 12:02 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 01-24-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 01-28-2020, 12:26 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 02-03-2020, 05:26 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 02-06-2020, 10:15 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eurwen - 02-11-2020, 04:08 PM
    RE: Knowing where the rocks lie; any - by Eyas - 04-05-2020, 12:09 AM