• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  turn your face towards the sun

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

It was actually a pleasant twilight for a swim. The purple haze of sky overhead was already beginning to twinkle faintly, and the water felt lukewarm against Castile’s spotted skin. He was at home here; not in Crescent Lake but in Loess, and that showed. Every stout muscle relaxed visibly the further he sank into the warm saltwater, and the two of them - @[Lepis] and Castile - talked over the faint chirruping of so many invisible critters hiding among the reeds.

“Pssh, Hah.” He laughed when she chided him for disobeying her, but the skinwalker let her keep talking without fully interrupting. He felt oddly dulled by where things were heading, and like every time before this one where Lepis was involved, he seemed to be letting things get knocked off course. Wolfbane had almost completely tuned her out when she said it: chose Ocean over me, and his head whipped around with a look of utter incredulity.

“Excuse you?” Castile managed to choke out a garbled response, his thoughts racing back through what she’d said while Lepis paused to take a breath or two. “You always had the feeling.” Longclaw snarled in the back of his mind. Bane’s heart began to race too, then. Red crept into the edges of his vision. He drug himself around to face the pegasus mare standing in the marshy grass, hastily. “Why are you so surprised?” Wyrm whispered in his head, soothing. “She was a king-fucker when you married her.” He laughed to himself.

“For once you’re right.” Castile could feel himself shaking as he sloshed noisily up onto the bank. The water trailed in behind him, flooding the spinney that bent away when his hooves came down to crush it. “I don’t think either of us will like where this ends.”

He lunged.
    It came so swiftly, so unexpectedly. A flash of teeth and then, the sound of his wings beating before he rained down a series of swift blows with his forehooves. Castile himself was a thick-bodied, war-hardened stallion, but Lepis was no willowy mare herself. Still - each attack came with astonishing speed. And how was it that he’d sprung forward so far, so quickly? Impossible.
    It should be impossible.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Disguised as Castile  ◉  Mood: Dangerous

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-23-2020, 01:26 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 04-23-2020, 03:37 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 04-28-2020, 07:31 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 08:14 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 10:40 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 05-05-2020, 08:43 AM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-09-2020, 09:52 PM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Lepis - 05-10-2020, 08:36 AM
    RE: turn your face towards the sun - by Wolfbane - 05-11-2020, 10:54 PM