• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  of stones and glass houses [Aquaria/any]

but Icarus flew too high

Something is so, so wrong. It pains the golden stallion to see what he viewed as a powerful, independent woman this upset, and he knows that nothing short of something greatly important would put her in such a state. He wavers, desperately wanting to touch and comfort but somehow knowing he has to give Aquaria her space. 

Her words, at first, make no sense. Warbird's dark lips open to ask who is gone, but the normally pearly scaled mare quickly goes on with what she wants to tell him. It strikes him like a kick to the gut when those words fall from her tongue in time with the tears that stream from her eyes. 

Foals. Twins

He has babies here, somewhere, and it took him this long to come find her? Shame settles like a stone in his heart, making it hard to breathe. 

He made babies with this woman, and they are missing

Warbird no longer hesitates. The antlered stallion closes the short distance between them and gently, oh so gently, presses his nose against her cheek. "Shhhh," he coos, sidestepping so he can be beside her, and tuck his nearside wing over her back. 

"We will find them. I will fly as far as necessary to find them." There is a finality to his voice, though his tone remains soft. "You must tell me what they look like, and if you have any enemies here in Ischia or abroad. We will find them, Aquaria. I promise you that."

WARBIRD

@[Aquaria]
    [Image: CqmvRSM.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: of stones and glass houses [Aquaria/any] - by Warbird - 05-28-2020, 07:06 AM