• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  show me the light
    Her green gaze darts around as another unfamiliar scent creeps into her nostrils, she see’s nothing, but the buzz of adrenaline dances through her body like an electrical current. Outwardly, she is calm, only the steady thudding of her heart betraying her unease.

Vita calls her a friend, and Creeper can’t shake the unfamiliar feeling of hope that blooms deep within her gut. Though the little voice in her head hisses at her she lies, they always lie. She shakes her head, as if dislodging an insect, and then offers the painted girl an unpracticed, barely there, smile.

The expression vanishes as she hears a sigh, and a rustle a little ways off. She turns a probing gaze in that direction until the man emerges. She recognized the scent as the one that had tickled her nostrils several moments ago. Her ear locks on him as he apologizes and comes to rest near them, and she can’t hide the hardness in her eye as he tells them he was unaware they were there. She is not certain he is distrustful, but the little voice in her head doesn’t sound quite as off base as it hisses at her again. Another liar. Just like the rest.

She is jolted from her observations of the huge male by Vita’s voice, beckoning him to join, her enthusiasm coloring the tone of her words. Creeper envies her in that moment for the carefree way she accepts another’s company. ”As she says, the more the merrier…” she tells him, her voice rasping a bit with disuse. ”What about you? What is your name?” she probes him, politely although perhaps a little cold. She cannot shake the feeling that she is now part of some strange ruise. To humiliate her? To hurt her? She does not know, her paranoia whispers in her ear all the possibilities that could befall her, none of them good.

creeper

you can show me the light, but I will always love the dark

Messages In This Thread
    show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 02:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-27-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Creeper - 05-28-2020, 03:53 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Skeleton Ghoul - 05-31-2020, 06:12 PM
    RE: show me the light - by Vita - 05-31-2020, 07:00 PM