• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you should see the things we do; elio

elio

They are quite the sight, the worn man and the dream weaver. Coupled together, stark gray and bright gold up against such soft white: they truly look like angels, God's glory finding a rare moment of leisure. Elio feels the all knowing peace of such beings, closing his eyes and relishing the surreal, peaceful feeling standing next Catcher has brought him.

"Wow," Lio says in wonderment, a boyish smile coloring his face in hues of curiosity and delight. The wings the stranger builds paired with her confirmation that she is not of his mind sends his mind tumbling into endless possibilities. Was it his mind that called her here? And if so, is she some answer to a subconscious cry?

Elio's rabbit-hole is quickly interrupted by Catcher's gentle landing next to him and for that he is grateful. He tilts his head just the slightest, enough to watch her lean closer. He smiles, remembering how Nashua dubbed him Fire Wing, and nods.

"Not quite the sun, no, but -" he pauses, the smile waning as he remembers the disasters that followed Nashua naming him. "Flame. I've been told I look like fire. The sun is quite the compliment, though," Lio adds after recovering from the intrusive thought.

"My name is Elio. What - and who - are you?"

i don't think i could stand to be
    where you don't see me

@[Catcher]
    [Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you should see the things we do; elio - by elio - 06-16-2020, 10:54 PM