• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love is a temporary madness... {sleaze + anyone who wants to join in}

I’ll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
    tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife

He is in a current of her: thoughts and memories race by. He recalls the sensation of flight, of light spilling out like a sunburst. A daughter, now fractured, toy of a dark god. The love for a land so rich and full the heart might burst for it and for a moment he wants to stay here, where there is love and light and freedom.
    But he won’t stay, of course, and he tries to make his mind recoil from the place, from her body. Even for these few seconds he’s never spent so long in another sentient creature, and already he senses it’s a dangerous game, that he could lose himself here.
    (Not that’s there’s much of him left to be lost.)
    Who are you? shouts a voice, and suddenly, terribly, he realizes he doesn’t know.

He is a man torn asunder, a man exhausted, a man half-mad with memories from another time
    (world)
    and he is now a thing fractured terribly.
    I am-- he begins, a sentence he’s spoken many times, but it stays unfinished.
    There are names in his own memories, names of lives lived, but they feel distant, like echoes, they no longer feel like his.
    He sinks into her mind, a coffin lowered into the grave, and a name comes.
    Elysteria, he thinks, I am Elysteria.
    The bay mare takes a step forward, because he tells it to. The bay mare thinks of flying, thinks of Icarus, too close to the sun.
    The bay mare
    (the purple stallion)
    thinks I am
    (sleaze)
    Elysteria.

sleaze
    cancer x garbage

Messages In This Thread
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 08-24-2015, 01:29 PM
    RE: love is a temporary madness... {sleaze} - by sleaze - 08-26-2015, 11:16 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 08-27-2015, 02:08 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 09-06-2015, 12:21 AM