• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rather Be With You |Aedan|

aedan --

Was he shy or just lazy? Perhaps a bit of both, though it was less shyness and more that he did not particularly care if he had company or not. Perhaps that is part of what he loves about her, how she seeks out others and yet always comes back to him in the evenings. He’d always loved adventuring as a child, but maybe what he’d loved was slipping out from beneath his parents watchful gaze and breaking the rules. Perhaps he was meant to be something besides a wanderer in the wilderness, but the problem was that he simply did not know what.

Vita knew who she was, or so he always thought. But who was he?

He chuckles slightly at her bright enthusiasm that he’d be good at a job. He reaches out and nips at her mane in a teasing gesture. ”If I recall, I have suggested that I ought to have been born a prince because I certainly behave like the laziest and most entitled of them.” His tone is teasing, though there’s a hint of truth to it (he has been a lazy thing, though not entitled).

”A home might be nice, though I’m not sure it’s Tephra. Perhaps we can look for one?” If they were not going to travel outside of Beqanna anymore, perhaps he would like to settle down, perhaps he would like to have a place to call his and hers, a place to start a family, a place to simply be something.

@[Vita] you know I don't mind, lol

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Vita - 05-28-2020, 12:35 PM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Aedan - 05-31-2020, 07:17 AM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Vita - 06-03-2020, 03:33 PM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Aedan - 06-08-2020, 03:11 PM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Vita - 06-09-2020, 12:32 PM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Aedan - 06-21-2020, 12:38 PM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Vita - 07-14-2020, 09:35 AM
    RE: Rather Be With You |Aedan| - by Aedan - 07-27-2020, 11:07 AM