• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it was not your fault but mine

The thoughtful wanderer Nashua had happened across seemed just as content to amble with him as he had alone. It’s an easy thing to do, Nash thinks. There is something about walking a beach that could slow down any amount of time. The peaceful lull of the waves. The calming blue strokes of Island Resort’s turning tide.

If his thoughts weren’t already soaring home, the traveler could easily wander here too (days that he imagines could easily turn into weeks).

He holds his wings out partially from his sides as the last few drops run in rivulets and drop to the black sand they stand on; Nashua looks more apologetic than charming. His smile still stays lopsided but it’s more rueful than charismatic. The glamorous life of a pegasus. The midnight-marked stallion moves to the side with an invitation and Nashua, never hesitant to make a new acquaintance, tucks his wings back and easily accepts.

Nashua gives a nod and starts to fall into stride with the older man. "I’m not,” says the younger one. He turns his head to the side to glance at Aedan, "I was born in Taiga though I recently took up residence on the Isle.” He says before he can correct himself. "Icicle Isle.” A once-polar opposite to the island that the two stallions found themselves walking on. Nash nods again, acknowledging the name of his companion. @[Aedan].

"Nashua,” he replies. The winged colt had been grounded because of the storm but he wonders, "what brought you out to the Island?” It's a territory that he's heard little about and the residents even less so Nash wonders if Aedan had come seeking the quiet or something else.

nashua
    and the days you defend will turn to gold
    html by castlegraphics; art by KHARTHIAN
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    it was not your fault but mine - by Nashua - 08-07-2020, 02:04 PM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Aedan - 08-07-2020, 03:09 PM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Nashua - 08-08-2020, 10:22 AM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Aedan - 08-13-2020, 07:39 PM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Nashua - 08-15-2020, 07:04 PM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Aedan - 08-25-2020, 10:28 AM
    RE: it was not your fault but mine - by Nashua - 08-29-2020, 01:28 AM