• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck, sabbath
    Sabbath has always lived by one singular law: do unto others before they do unto you. That’s why she always left before the others could. She went for throats so hers would be spared. This is why she finds herself so unhappy when Varick, with sharp teeth of his own, is impervious to her bite. Will he try to bite her the moment she lets her guard down? Would he drag her to the sea and drown her while she thrashed and fought? She’d seen the kelpies do it to others.

He suggests they don’t have to be friends, though, and she wonders what his endgame is to this whole encounter. After tonight? She tilts her head and studies him. Her mind is so fixated on blood and clashing that she doesn’t think of other primal needs. But she doesn’t shy away. Instead, she lifts his mouth from his skin to look out in the direction he came from. Larke and Father had visited the islands for a short while, she remembers.

Sabbath leans in toward his face as her lips hover near his. Did she find what she was looking for? And she smiles with all her fangs. The expression is almost loving as it settles across her face.

Yes. I’ve realized I could bite your eyes out and fill you with venom that way,” she says with a sigh of relief. Sabbath traces her lips from the corner of his and up along his cheek as though she might tear the eyes from his face now, thrilled with her clever thinking. She pauses as her teeth hover there near his brow to see if he fights back or if he will lie down and die the way she’s always dreamed someone would.
    may my enemies live long                                  so they can see me prosper.
    sabbath
    @[Varick]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck, sabbath - by Sabbath - 08-26-2020, 08:04 PM