• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  on my tallest tiptoes

It is… beyond words when Beyza feels the memory pushed out from the chestnut girl and into her own mind. She allows it - welcomes it - because instantly her curiosity is sparked and she wants to see what this gift is. Beyza doesn’t expect to see herself and a very gentle gasp escapes her. She looks otherworldly and beautiful standing there, all white amidst the lush greenery of the forest.

But she also doesn’t look alive, either. A pretty little statue, a finely carved corpse. Something that does not quite belong here, among everyone else.

She is unsettled at this confirmation of something she has felt for a while now. That she is apart in some way, even if it is only of her own making. The discovery that she had been magically conceived had only serve as more evidence towards this line of thinking and little by little she moves away from that shiny happy filly brimming with life and light.

A rare blink breaks her focus on the memory and though she is a little disappointed that it begins to fade in her mind, it ignites a fascination in the stranger before her. How had she done that?

“Thank you.” She says, even though she could not explain exactly what she was thanking her for. It was intended as a compliment, she thinks, and had only indirectly sparked a personal crisis. She could not (should not) hold that against the girl with the golden glow. “I’m Beyza.” She offers, more to buy herself time to get her thoughts under control. In her distraction, she has not yet noticed that she's the only one to speak so far.

beyza

artwork by lunargraphics

@[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 08-13-2020, 08:49 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 08-24-2020, 07:32 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 08-31-2020, 06:18 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-02-2020, 04:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 09-03-2020, 04:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-14-2020, 06:00 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Aela - 09-16-2020, 02:05 PM
    RE: on my tallest tiptoes - by Beyza - 09-26-2020, 07:49 PM