• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when i get my hands on you, jassal pony
    CrownS
    She shows nothing on her surface and it begins to frustrate him now as he watches her flutter her pretty eyelids. She’d asked for warmth, and he’d supplied it. She’d asked his name, and he’d given it. His bright blue eyes narrow and his grin breaks into something far less kind when she moves to escape the bitter cold of the river they stand in. Crowns has been eager to find his weaknesses and he wonders if she’ll find a way to fight him if he pulls her back into the current with him.

So he reaches, rough and careless, as blue flames pour from his body and across the water to take her by the ankles. They drag her backward quickly and drop her back in front of him. Whether her head goes under the water’s surface matters little to him. She’ll recover easily enough with a few coughs and ragged breaths if it does.

The fire flickers and vanishes without even smoke to mark it had existed. His smile returns and he watches her now, as though nothing had ever changed.

So what should I call you, then?

Crowns moves through the water and lifts his wing, making room for her against him if she finds herself cold enough. Mostly he just wants to see if she’ll comply or if her pride will keep her standing alone in the frigid water just far rough to avoid any of the vibrant heat he offers.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.
    @[altar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when i get my hands on you, jassal pony - by crowns - 11-23-2020, 01:11 AM