• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  just deliver me truth; gale
    BREACH

I'd bare you my heart, if I knew that it still was there
    I'm too nervous to look, too afraid to close the book

She doubts that he believes she is there merely to look, but it is such a pleasant thing to believe, that she is not keen to shake the illusion just yet—maybe especially for her sake. In this moment, she can be the young woman traveling Beqanna. She can be the young shifter who simply goes to different lands for the sake of exploring them. Taking in what the world has to offer for no reason other than her own desires.

“Gale,” she repeats as she follows him, mulling over the name and deciding it to her liking. There was something of the wilderness in it—something that spoke of hurricanes and storms and he looks as though he is the product of both. Something formed in the wild but also something that bent it to his will.

Something as natural as breathing.

Something as unique as the cosmos.

She finds it as refreshing as the drink she happily sips, bending her elegant head toward the water and gladly partaking. It soothes her dry throat and she doesn’t bother to hide the relief as she leans back up, droplets falling from her scarred lips. “My family,” she answers easily, although she knows that this is still evasive. She rolls her shoulder before finally elaborating. “I took over Hyaline with a group of shifters. We are a kingdom of them. We just prefer to refer to ourselves as the pack.”

The fact that this pack is her mother’s dream remains tucked away.

There’s only so much truth she’s willing to divulge so quickly.

Instead she flicks her tail at her haunches, relaxing as though she did not have a second thought to consider but this very moment. “I didn’t have a specific timeline,” she says with a small smile curving the edges of her lips, “and I would love the company if you wouldn’t mind taking the time.”

so take all the wind from my lungs if you're out of air
    just deliver me truth, deliver me you

@[Gale]

Messages In This Thread
    just deliver me truth; gale - by breach - 11-22-2020, 03:10 PM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by Gale - 11-24-2020, 08:11 AM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by breach - 11-25-2020, 12:25 AM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by Gale - 11-25-2020, 11:46 AM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by breach - 12-01-2020, 01:26 AM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by Gale - 12-02-2020, 09:40 PM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by breach - 12-23-2020, 07:50 PM
    RE: just deliver me truth; gale - by Gale - 12-27-2020, 04:41 PM