• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  give my all just to watch you fall; Nashua

stars when you shine, you know how i feel
    oh freedom is mine

There are many things on Nash's young mind these days.

As he takes to the air and leaves the Isle behind him, he enjoys the fair breezes that take him to Nerine. He had tried to find Noel and their daughters. But their twins were high-spirited and when he can't locate the white pegasus on the moorlands of Nerine, he travels through the Taigan woods where he can hear the echoes of the laughter of his younger siblings, of his nieces and nephew.

Summer has the ability to kindle life across Beqanna and the North is no different; life comes blooming all around.

He spends a few hours traveling the trails, seeing if he can catch the scent or sight of his children and their mother. Nash even attempts to locate his mother but while Redwoods bustle with life, the striped pegasus has no luck in locating the ones that he is searching for. His time might be better spent on another trip to Tephra or perhaps he might even venture further south to see Gale. While his mind is mulling over the possibilities, the winged horse drifts towards the River.

The purple snowcaps of Hyaline linger in the distance and Nashua turns away from them, following the rapids towards Loess. He can almost picture rolling hills and the memory it brings is a blow; he still misses his sister. There had beens rumors about the remaining Loessian Queen - Oceane - and her attempts at building peace in the South. He wonders if she'll achieve it. And he wonders if a journey there might be next on the agenda for the North and her territories.

He draws his wings up against his side as he recollects his thoughts. They, like him, have wandered further than intended.

What Nashua spies floating down the rapids makes him fight back a smirk. It's been some time since he has last seen his Alliance partner (and a part of him is glad that they are not meeting on another battleground; he doesn't doubt Titanya would be able to give him another well-learned lesson). The young stallion stops, wondering if she might notice the pegasus on the shore. If she doesn't, he offers his old opponent a bit of bait. "Surely our round didn't tire you out that badly," Nash calls to the familiar feline from his spot on the river bank, his green eyes as bright and eager as the grin he wears.

NASHUA

html by castlegraphics; art by MirrorLands

@[Titanya]
    [Image: jCdBK6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: give my all just to watch you fall; Nashua - by Nashua - 12-07-2020, 07:53 PM