• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  out of the dark [any]
    The black stands patiently, listening to the younger male's reply. A light chuckle escapes when @[Nashua] mentions that the landscape could stand to be a bit more varied. Jesper nods and then, shifts his weight to alleviate his left hind. The fetlock joint bends naturally and, his toe rests in the snowy ash underfoot. Bronze-tipped lobes swivel briefly, to survey the land; however, they quickly rest back on the flaxen chestnut's words. The soot-hued male is hardly surprised that Leilan would jest when describing Jesper. He offers another bob of his poll before the black meets the other's gaze. Jesper notes the playful sparkle in the chestnut's blue eyes. He replies with a playful lightness in his tone. "Yes, but the cold and drab keeps others away." The black contemplates how to answer Nash's inquiry, all the while, a smirk plays upon his whiskered lips. "My days as leader were short. Leilan entrusted the Isle to me and, I feel I failed him and my fellow icicles. Things began quiet and peaceful, and then, drama. I was too laid back so, I was challenged. The duel resulted in a win but, with a broken leg. I owe my life to a healer, Caelestra. I was stolen to Loess for some time. When I returned, I found the Isle charred and Leilan back at the helm. Needless to say, I was not a very good leader." Jesper's smile remains, though, his tone is no longer light and playful.

Your delay is nothing compared to mine. So sorry! I hope you still want to thread this out =)

Messages In This Thread
    out of the dark [any] - by Jesper - 09-27-2020, 02:12 PM
    RE: out of the dark [any] - by Nashua - 10-02-2020, 03:25 PM
    RE: out of the dark [any] - by Jesper - 10-11-2020, 06:14 AM
    RE: out of the dark [any] - by Nashua - 10-29-2020, 01:12 PM
    RE: out of the dark [any] - by Jesper - 01-07-2021, 05:20 PM
    RE: out of the dark [any] - by Nashua - 01-22-2021, 10:40 AM