• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  If you don't believe, then let me show you; Leilan, any
    Leilan
    Three.

There’s three lands in the North and it takes three to rule. Leilan, still at the helm overseeing them, has taken little interest in Nerine. It holds too many memories of people who are gone, and things that he will never get back. His niece ruling it was perfectly fine. Neverwhere had been a refreshing break, whom he’d always appreciated. Popinjay had been promising, but now she didn’t live up to it.

And Reave... actually @[Reave] is perfect. He knows, but Lilli doesn’t and so the siblings don’t - something that the roan isn’t sure he should rectify just yet. Brazen’s child is the next in line, and why shouldn’t he?

Nerine will once again be ruled by a descendant of Scorch. Leilan sure isn’t about to stop it.

He appears, the new trick of teleportation one of his strong suits - perhaps because he so often wandered - and lets the gyrfalcon fly to greet the harpy eagle. The two birds of prey circle one another while the scaled roan greets his niece’s grandson. ”I’d hoped she would liven up the place,” he starts, then walks up to the two-year-old. ”Alas, some who burn bright burn only shortly. Perhaps you can do better?” Aquamarine is the color of his eyes when he assesses the young one. It is amusing to think how perfect this is. A coincidence? He wonders, but he starts to doubt it.
    I don’t think the world is sold
    on just doing what we’re told
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you don't believe, then let me show you; Leilan, any - by Leilan - 04-30-2021, 07:37 AM