• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [TAKEOVER]  Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

You would think that Obscene of all horses would be the one to not believe in magic or faeries. Born quite physically plain, painfully mortal, and not even a whisper of magical ability to be seen. He had never understood how it was that the fae had come to find him as a foal, why they had picked him out from all the rest. Perhaps that should have made him feel somewhat special but it didn’t. It had just been a fact that as Liz and Offspring became more distant and he found himself alone for longer periods of time that the fae stepped in as if they had always been there. They did their best to try and tame the wild feral creature he had become but fae weren’t the best parental examples either. Still, he supposes he could have turned out a hell of a lot worse.

The conversation turns from uncertain caution to rather aggressive in the blink of an eye. The red eyed stallion doesn’t appreciate the tone or the flaunt of authority the older male tries to use on him and it’s clearly apparent as his trusted and true sneer finds his features and he gazes at him with clear contempt. “I suppose that’s a matter of discussion between me and your Queen then.” He responds pointedly, the subtle dig that Tarian was of little importance in the scheme of things. “If she wants elaboration then she can ask me herself.”

Perhaps that should have been something to consider before taking ownership of this place, that he had now placed himself on the board of politics. He didn’t even know who this damn Queen was. Oh well, he’s sure he will find out soon enough. Hopefully she wasn’t as predictably dull as her servant that stands before him. Speaking of boring, he realizes it’s been several hours of being sober and he’s sure there’s some nectar with his name on it. “Now if you excuse me, I have things to do and I believe you are… Oh what’s the word… Ah yes, trespassing on my land.” He’s pretty sure he remembers visitors needing to wait on the border back in Tephra, something about respect. He raises a brow at the silver man, the smirk mischievous and smug. “I’m sure your Queen wouldn’t want us to get off on the wrong hoof would she?” The dismissal is clear in his tone and he remains in his leisurely stance as if unperturbed either way.

Obscene

@[Tarian]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bold of you to assume I know what I'm doing - by Obscene - 05-02-2021, 03:18 PM