• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dreaming about the things that we could be; Ledger

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

Winter is the season where he stays in bear form the most. The ursine within him craves the cold weather, the icy environment, and greedily enjoys it as much as it can. Thick layers of shaggy white fur lined with insulating blubber keep him perfectly content in harsher conditions and having paw pads and claws to maneuver over ice are preferred compared to his skittering hooves. Loess’s low desert and access to cold water could be enough for the bear but it still longs for deep snow to burrow into and lounge upon. So when he feels the tug on his mind and grasps an image of the scaled host from the Isle, he rolls from his place in the surf and heads in the direction of the tug.

Although the ravaged one eyed stallion is wary of magic, he trusts his gut feelings about the tattooed Draft. He had found Leilan to be easy going and humorous. The fact that the other had looked at him with a lack of judgement had meant quite a bit as well. Just as Oceane looked at him. As if he wasn’t a destroyed wreck of a man and was just.. normal.

The bear ambles across his cove and spots Leilan just as he rounds past the curve of a canyon wall. The claw marks over his empty socket are more prominent when he is in this body, unable to be hidden beneath the wild fringe of forelock. The remaining beady dark eye flecked with gold takes in the frosted scaled stallion and a toothy grin spreads along the wide lips of the bears snout. “Leilan!” He greets, his voice huskier and rougher in this form. “You spared me a trip, I was just thinking about your offer.”

Ledger

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dreaming about the things that we could be; Ledger - by Ledger - 05-13-2021, 12:43 AM