• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  So why are you running away [Oceane/Any]

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

It had been another night of late night wandering for the bear. The invisible line between Pampas and Loess lingers close to his hidden cove so the call catches him on his return, echoing through the early dawn like a rooster calling out its morning salutations. His curiosity gets the better of him as he makes the split decision to check it out, following the lingering echos to the ridge where the trio stand and quickly shifting from ursine to equine before he can be noticed.

His dark gaze lingers on Oceane, of course she missed nothing in her kingdom, and can’t help the crooked smile that appears as he watches her thrive in her element. As his hooves carry him closer, he catches her last few words and he snorts softly to bring attention to his approach. “Looks like you get two diplomats today.” He responds in his low whisky voice, warm as a shot of bourbon hitting the back of your throat.

Cheri was still new to the world of politics and Oceane had asked him to look out for her so he comes to stand slightly behind his winged Queen, to mostly observe but close enough to interject if needed. “Ledger.” He offers to the two strangers as he settles himself in place, taking the time now to let his one eye take them in. He won’t lie, they are both exquisite looking beings. The male with burning red eyes, adorned in gold amongst his coat of black. His eye can’t help but linger on the long finely pointed ears that mark him as something other. She is just as fascinating, a glittering gold that shines as bright as the sun above them. Both of them young but exuding that kind of beauty that only immortals hold.

It’s not hard to deduce that this was the Pampas new Prince and company, the one that Oceane had been so intrigued by. The single eye flicks to the opalescent mare before him, wondering what she made of them and easily seeing why she had been so interested in the first place. 

Ledger

Posting for posterity's sake. ;p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: So why are you running away [Oceane/Any] - by Ledger - 05-20-2021, 03:44 PM