• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

It was usually hard to ruffle his feathers but something about Memorie irked him enough to spark a rare reaction from him. However he quickly smoothes it away as he stalks off until his handsome face is schooled once more with indifference. This time when she flings an insult, it simply slides off the cold armor he internally wears. His bold red gaze is filled with disdain when he looks back upon her, a cool smile on his lips as he settles himself against one of the sparse trees that dot the landscape. “I envy the people who haven’t met you.” Rough bark bites into his dark flesh as he leans against it but he doesn’t mind the slight sting of pain. It keeps him sharp, keeps him focused.

It’s a good thing too as she violently shoves a memory into his head, one of Cheri. When they had stood amongst the flowers, when she had realized he was traitless. Only a flicker of flame burns in the depths of red that shows what he has seen, as the hatred rises within him and flares to life. Remembering her unwanted pity. The corner of his lip curls as he looks at Memorie, he hadn’t missed the words she had tossed at him just as quickly as the memory that had come unwanted into his head. Cheri must be her sister. A cruel grin twists his features at that.

She shouldn’t have told him that.

“I didn’t realize Cheri couldn’t fight her own battles.” His cheshire grin spreading as he wraps the warmth of his smugness around his shoulders. Tendrils of gold and black fall across his forehead, falling over his scarlet eyes that are slowly narrowing into thin slits. “And sending a child to do her dirty work.” He gives a little tsk tsk, a slight shake of his head. As if whatever small sense of esteem he had held for the young jeweled mare had vanished completely. “I’ll never understand why she plays so hard to get when she’s already so hard to want.” It’s a cruel burn, one that would have surely made Cheri crumple with self doubt if she was here. It’s not a lie either which is why it falls easily from his sharp tongue, it was hard to want her. A personal battle he faced every day despite the length of time and distance that was steadily growing between them. “Now go running back to her like the good little goat you are.”

Obscene

@[Memorie]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll get to the heart of this [Obscene] - by Obscene - 05-28-2021, 12:47 PM