• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Dreaming about the things that we could be; Ledger

Help me out before I drown
    Save me now before I give up

Although Leilan is familiar with him in this shape, it’s still not a body he feels comfortable flaunting. A handful of others knew what and who he was but he still preferred to keep that circle relatively small. The toothy grin fades into a whisper of a smile on a dark muzzle as the snout fades and claws retract into hooves. He peers out from beneath the wild mass of snowy tendrils with his good eye, warmth lingering in the tarnished flecks of his iris. “Oceane was kind enough to give me a space of my own.”

He gestures with his muzzle towards the way he had come and starts to turn in that direction, an invitation for Leilan to follow and see. He is quiet for a moment as they wind through the canyon and make their way to the cove but the silence doesn’t last long. “You and Oceane. How long have you two known each other?” It is not a question asked out of jealousy but merely curiosity. The twilight mare was still much of a mystery to him, her wings held secrets and stories amongst the finely preened feathers, and she seemed to hold the frost covered stallion in high esteem. Perhaps Leilan could give him some insight on her that he might not have the heart to ask her himself.

Ledger

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dreaming about the things that we could be; Ledger - by Ledger - 05-29-2021, 12:53 PM