• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this vanity i'm breaking
    The sound of reckless movement in the woods stirs the beast in Tirza’s heart, a new sensation prickling across her skin. In time she’ll discover that it is the urge to shapeshift but for now she is too focused on the noise - turning her head and seeing little but a dark blur until it is skidding to a stop in her path. Those glowing eyes root her to her spot, ceasing her aimless wandering.

She had not backed down as a filly when bone creatures had been sent after her and her brother and she does not balk at this stranger, though there is a flicker of recognition somewhere in the pit of her stomach. Something that tells her this is a predator. Something within her that sees it as kin, though she also recognizes that it is a greater threat than the creature that lurks beneath her own skin.

If there is a warning there too, and there likely is, she does not heed it.

It has been a habit of hers, lately, to be asked odd questions in these woods. Her bright red eyes regard this stranger with amusement once she hears his.

She takes the question literally and if there was another meaning to those cooed words, it goes neatly over her head. “Beneath the horizon.” She says, gesturing with her head to the west as that grin in her gaze grows into something made of fire like her glow. “Where it goes every single night.”

tirza

@[draco]

Messages In This Thread
    this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 05-30-2021, 02:32 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-05-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-10-2021, 01:40 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-15-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-21-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-28-2021, 05:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 08-25-2021, 05:54 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 09-21-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 10-07-2021, 02:14 PM