• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Pink Elephant in the room - Obscene
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    He barely noticed how startled she seems to see him, his focus primarily on placing his mouth on any exposed part of her. There is a tremor of anxiety as he notes the tense muscles beneath his lips and his grin slips only slightly as he goes to kiss her fully. Had he done something to displease her? Perhaps he had upset another diplomat when his patience had run too thin or this was yet another fit over him being "too blitzed" at that kingdom meeting but surely that was nothing to be truly sore about. Nothing that can’t be fixed with a little attention. He gives that attention to her now, his passion exposed in the kiss he presses hungrily to her lips and slowly she melts beneath him.

Relief replaces the worry as she presses back into him, kissing him as urgently as he does her. Time seems to slip away when he can feel her like this, when they both shed the heavy cloaks they wear and forget the cruelty of the world around them, cruelty that they had caused each other. Too soon. Too soon she breaks away and ends their kiss with a gasp that leaves him growling for more. He doesn’t let her get too far as a wild heat rises within his core and the serpent stirs with need. His teeth find a vibrant strand of her emerald hair and tugs it roughly to him, burrowing his muzzle beneath the fine layers of her mane and finding the sensitive skin beneath. “You know what you do to me when you do that.” He murmurs into the velvety flesh, another fervent kiss following his words. Undone by her. Forever undone.

It is her words that drive him more firmly away as he catches a tone to her voice that he wasn’t expecting. “What the fuck Obscene.” She asks and he steps back from her, the glowing red of his eyes narrowing as he tries to source out the root of her displeasure. “What the fuck indeed Cheri.” He snorts back, his smug smirk back in place as confusion quells the sudden heat of his need for her. “You’re the one that was missing all night. Making me listen to the tedious kingdom reports by myself, yet again.” He jibes, hoping to smooth her out with some humor while also keeping control of his own irritation. Where had she been anyway? And why couldn’t she look him in the eye?

“What are you doing here?” He snorts again with disdain but the worry is back, settling itself like a thick blanket over his shoulders. “Hmm let’s see. Ruling Loess. Obviously.” He rolls his eyes, not finding any amusement in this little game she decided to play today. “Now your turn, where have you been?” And he is pressed against her once more, his muzzle pressing firmly along her neck as his healing touch sparks gold from his muzzle and scans across her flesh. Making sure that she wasn’t sick, that there wasn’t something causing this strange behavior. He doesn’t doubt her own abilities but he can’t help but double check. “I missed you, you witch.” He mutters to her as he continues to weave his power until he’s certain she is whole and well. “Next time you tell me what you're up to, would you?” His voice is rough and annoyed but for a moment that worry flickers in the depths of red before hardening quickly back to stone. 

obscene

@[Cheri]
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Pink Elephant in the room - Obscene - by Cheri - 06-11-2021, 07:11 PM
    RE: Pink Elephant in the room - Obscene - by Obscene - 06-11-2021, 09:34 PM