• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this vanity i'm breaking
    draco
    i've got a face of gold, i've got a heart of coal, but baby that's my cross to bear

"Okay, Sunshine," Draco murmurs, shark-like grin still turning his lips.  He wonders if her tone is mocking, if she dares to tease him; but for some strange, unknown reason, this mocking has a positive effect on him. Respect blooms for Tirza, a brilliant sunflower defying all odds and coming alive beneath the moon.

The demon is pleased to see Tirza reaching out for his shadows. His smile widens and he watches intently, questioning as he thinks, "Are you a ghost, then?" A stray shadow twirls upward, against Sunshine's neck, and twines into her mane. It gives a little playful tug and remains there, content, as if alive.

A few bold steps later and Draco is now studying the blending of Tirza's coat a little closer. He hums to himself, thinking, then murmurs, "The sun needs the night, doesn't it? As the night needs the sun." His eyes stray back to hers, some mischievous glimmer in them. He likes her answers, the dry replies.

"What can you do, Sunshine? Can you manipulate the light as I manipulate the shadows?"

i won't take you back

@[Tirza]
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 05-30-2021, 02:32 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-05-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-10-2021, 01:40 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-15-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-21-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-28-2021, 05:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 08-25-2021, 05:54 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 09-21-2021, 06:53 PM