• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this is going to bring me clarity
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Ahead of them is a youthful looking creature that he knows only is the son of his brother. Which brother he is not certain, but it does not matter much.

Gale glances over at Mazikeen, and is surprised to see recognition on her face. He looks back at the child, and then at the Alpha, and wonders how she knows him. The Curse is not certain - like most of his host’s family, the memories of his brothers are blurred and unreliable. Does he know this child?

It doesn’t matter, and he looks back at Mazikeen.

“Would you like to tell the boy what’s happening, or shall I?” The Curse will terrify him if she allows him to speak more, that is for sure, but it offers her this opportunity to do something else. As long as she remains obedient, of course, and it feels certain she will. It trusts their recent engagement to keep her emotionally off balance, eager to keep things peaceful, and compliant.

He smiles, and wonders what exactly he might ask for in exchange for his nephew. Will Mazikeen object to sending bits of @bolder back to his family? Or will she make up the difference in the ransom they demand?

@Mazikeen

this is a steal for Bolder, to Hyaline, with a year sentence but Gale would prefer to shorten the sentence for a ransom. Star gave ooc permission for him to be stolen since he doesn't have an account yet!

Messages In This Thread
    this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 06-24-2021, 08:06 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Yanhua - 06-25-2021, 09:03 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Noel - 06-25-2021, 10:01 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by bolder - 06-26-2021, 02:14 PM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Leah - 07-02-2021, 09:45 AM
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity - by Gale - 07-02-2021, 01:01 PM