• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the girl, she's hiding horns; any

Ciri

Ciri is curious as the mare looks back at the dark reddish muck that covers her and admits that it does help with the heat. The heavily scarred mare isn’t afraid of getting her hooves dirty and makes a mental note to give this method a try later. “Nothing wrong with that.” She says with a slight grin at her mention of liking mud. To each their own, who was she to judge. In fact if there had been a mud puddle here she would probably join her, just to see what the fuss was about. Unfortunately there is only a small creek which she steps in gratefully and enjoys the touch of cool running water over her hocks.

The other mare comes closer, her gaze and question on the dim lights that dance around her. “Those are my stars.” She says with a small laugh. “They look better at night.” She admits with a small shrug as she arches her neck and swings her head to look at the ones hovering along her backside. they weren’t her only stars but that was power she could only wield on the clearest of nights. Another laugh given at the mention of her scraggly winter coat and she eyes Lo’s crusted summer one with some envy. “I live in the North, on the Isle. It’s much needed up there. You start to forget what heat feels like.”

She pauses as the other offers her name and is relieved when the cream mare gives her a nickname that’s easier to remember. “I’m Ciri, nice to meet you Lo.” She says, meaning it. “Do you often come here? I haven’t seen you before and you stand out in a crowd.” She asks teasingly, her words not meant to be unkind as she smiles at her newest acquaintance.

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@Leokadia

Messages In This Thread
    the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Leokadia - 06-06-2021, 07:44 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 06-09-2021, 03:57 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 06-26-2021, 04:17 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 07-28-2021, 07:21 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 07-31-2021, 09:11 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 08-08-2021, 11:49 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 08-09-2021, 02:15 AM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 08-10-2021, 12:50 AM