• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the girl, she's hiding horns; any

she got blood cold as ice
    and a heart made of stone

She has never seen stars in the daytime, she wonders if they burn the way that she imagines the sun would if one shrank it down and carried it around with them. She would like to also see them at night, and tips her head slightly, pale eyes trailing from the drifting stars to Ciri’s face. Most well mannered horses would just think about this, but Lo does not conform to any standard of behavior. “I would like to see them. At night.” Leokadia still wears an open and interested expression. She usually looks for something to be gained from someone and instinctively adopts the persona required to extract it but Ciri divulges new and interesting information as a matter of course and simple existence. Leokadia is charmed.

“I’ve never been to the Isle… Icicle Isle, is that correct? I know the name.” Though not the location or what it is like to be cold even in summer. Red dust drifts from her wings. She does indeed stand out in a crowd, and takes the statement only as a simple statement of fact. Most would notice a messy little cremello mare dragging her wings about her feet like the hem of a filthy ball gown. “Sometimes. I prefer the forest in winter, and the river and meadow in spring and summer.” Besides living in Loess for a little while when she was just barely grown and some time spent in Pangea before the plague, Leokadia has always roamed.

“Can I come home with you, to the isle?” She asks suddenly, arching her short, unadorned neck. “I would like to see it.” Her pale eyes flash toward the north and back to Ciri once more. “I would like to talk to you more.”

but she keeps me alive
    she's the beast in my bones

Leokadia

@Ciri

Messages In This Thread
    the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Leokadia - 06-06-2021, 07:44 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 06-09-2021, 03:57 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 06-26-2021, 04:17 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Leokadia - 07-25-2021, 09:51 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 07-28-2021, 07:21 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 07-31-2021, 09:11 PM
    RE: the girl, she's hiding horns; any - by Ciri - 08-08-2021, 11:49 PM