• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we are aching bones and wasted years; any

in the morning when I wake and the sun is coming through,
    oh you fill my lungs with sweetness and my head is filled with you

The snowstorm seems like it’s been forever ago, almost like a dream. Ramiel and Eld had pulled her from certain death and brought her to the Dale as the name was the only thing she could remember. It was unfortunate that it hadn’t brought back anything else. She had cried frustrated tears once she had overlooked her new home (which was really her old home at one point) certain that she should know this place. But her mind was a black hole that relinquished nothing. She had remained in the Dale because she had nowhere else to go and besides, she owed the stallion who had saved her life and given her a place to stay. Now that winter had gone and spring had turned to the early stages of summer, she had enough time to rest and gain a little strength. Although her memories still escape her, physically she is getting better. Gaining some weight.

Wanting to give back to Ramiel and everything he has done, she treks to the place where he had found her buried in the snow. It’s a different landscape that greets her bright blue eyes. Warm tones of red and orange and yellow burst throughout the field, summer flowers in full bloom. The grass is tall and lush and she can’t help but smile slightly, basking in summer’s heat.

It’s by chance that she spots the assembling group, all of them males. It doesn’t put her off at all. She can’t remember that she use to be that kind of girl that was one of the guys so she doesn’t recall why she feels at ease when she moves towards them. Three stallions are crowded around another under a tree and she gives them all her pretty smile as she joins the small group. ”Hello. I’m Soliel.” She says happily to them but her smile wavers as they fall on the one who is the center of all this attention. Confusion clouds her crystal blue eyes for a moment, there’s a memory that is just out of reach. A memory that’s tied to this stallion. For a moment she thinks she has it but it quickly snakes away from her. Slightly shaken, she still offers her sweet smile although their is some hesitation in her heart and her voice. ”I’m sorry…. But have we met before?” They must think she’s crazy but she has to ask even if it means making a fool of herself.

Soliel
    can I be close to you?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we are aching bones and wasted years; any - by Soliel - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM