• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you (any)
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    My, my, the youth are ambitious, aren’t they? It must be all that energy, that light she is hiding beneath her cracked skin. It is a pleasure, actually, to see her Joscelin take initiative, and even better to see her succeed. The Chamber is probably rather irritated with them right now, Lagertha thinks with a wicked little half-grin. Her own efforts may have been unfruitful, but with pokes in all the right places, they would eventually get there.

The horned queen shows up after a little while, because after all, they must be proper hosts. There is a curious glint in her steely-eyed gaze, as she comes upon the two of them. Lagertha manages to catch the Chamberling’s retorts, and smoothly interjects, “That must be yourself you’re smelling. If it’s too warm for you, try the water. Careful, the crocs are hungry this time of year.” Ahh, if only her tattoos would return. The faceguard and breastplate would be quite the addition to the tall, sharp pieces of bone that arc high above her head. Scary, even. Though not to a Chamberling, of course. They’re the biggest baddies in all of Beqanna, aren’t they?

She turns her attention to Joscelin then, nodding in appreciation, “Well done, Joscelin. Who is your captive?” She doesn’t introduce herself yet, waiting to see what the stallion may do or say if he doesn’t know who he’s talking to.

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian khaleesi

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-12-2015, 04:13 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Joscelin - 09-12-2015, 09:24 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-13-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 06:56 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-17-2015, 11:56 AM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Lagertha - 09-18-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you (any) - by Killdare - 09-24-2015, 01:48 PM
    I will always find you (any) - by Anguisette - 09-25-2015, 07:48 PM