• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  We can make our own damn rules and break them too
    I am Heaven sent, don't you dare forget

Small champagne ears fold back over his growing mane, thinking instantly that he has done something wrong again. So he hesitates and fire ripples down his backside in uncertain waves as he glances down from the brilliant stallion to where their flowers had once been. “My mother.” He says simply with a small shrug, not knowing why that still felt shameful. Finding Firion’s face again, he gives what he is sure is his doppelgänger from the future ( the only logical explanation left) a small smile. “I have a new one now, though” He says, his confidence rising as he remembers Aela’s lessons.

We don’t apologize for who we are.

He slowly warms back up to the familiar stallion, visibly pleased when the shadows rise and crumble around them, feeling the earth rumbling beneath his small hooves. “I think I would like that.” He decides aloud, looking back up to him and feeling unusually shy. “I have the hardest time controlling the things that nobody else can see.” He admits after a moment, wondering if this too could be something that he would help with.

“Do you live here?” He suddenly asks, wanting to know more about this older version of himself, tries to catch a glimpse of what his future holds. “They say its filled with monsters but I’ve never met one yet. Just a bunch of misunderstood souls.” He says solemnly then smiles at the shadows that writhe around his companion, thinking of both the ghosts that follow him and the haunted living left behind.

fyr

@firion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We can make our own damn rules and break them too - by Fyr - 09-09-2021, 09:18 PM