• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't come find me; any
    Seeing his mischief smile only draws her lips naturally up into a wider smile. “We shall see,” she says in return. Her silver gaze as well then follows out to look over Tephra.

For a moment she is brought back to simpler times—a time where monsters and dangers did not exist. The black sanded island had been a paradise of peace. Gale brings the past even more into the present as he stares off into Tephra. She glances at him for a moment, knowing these simple moments were rare (and she would eventually learn she had been in the presence of a monster all along).

Turning her attention back to look out at Tephra at his next words, she smiles softly. She would love it too, Divest would say, but she does not admit those things so openly. Instead, her curiosity turns towards the waterfall he speaks about now. The pastel mare remembers hearing stories of the magic entities that had been left as gifts.

“Well, not so much as others might,” she says with a soft laugh. Divest has never felt an ache or pain in her life, truthfully. She may appear to be without magical abilities, but underneath she was well equipped. “Although, I am rather curious of this waterfall Nikkai has left behind.” And with that, the pastel mare steps forward towards the shallow bank.

Would the healing properties feel any different than the ones she feels constantly flowing through her? Magic had always been a curiosity of hers. It had never seemed practical to her in the slightest, but their world in Beqanna was filled with it. There had to at least be some sort of sense to it.

Emerging into the spring waters, the pastel mare instantly feels a rush of refreshment overcome her. The weight of her worries slips away, and she wonders if the waters are always this way. Gale had mentioned it could heal any injury; however, did that include the dark thoughts that lurked in the shadows of her mind she wonders.

Divest turns her gaze back to Gale and says, “I suppose I did need it after all.” The calming of the water was warming, but she did not realize the storm that would eventually come from the monster behind Gale’s masquerading.

@Gale
    [Image: Wi3xi5K.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    don't come find me; any - by Divest - 09-02-2021, 11:14 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Gale - 09-06-2021, 08:07 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 09-06-2021, 03:38 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Gale - 09-07-2021, 09:27 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 09-08-2021, 10:13 PM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Gale - 09-09-2021, 09:28 AM
    RE: don't come find me; any - by Divest - 09-09-2021, 11:02 PM