• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  everyone wants to see what I see
    you used to tell me we'd turn into something
    oh, you said life was much better than this
    Beyza is a tricky woman, Lannister quickly decides. When she draws the warmth closer to herself, his smile falters just slightly as he wonders if she is playing a cruel game not unlike the ones he plays in dreams. But he steps closer without hesitation, only noting the harmless amusement in her eyes once he’s settled a foot away from her.

“Tropical home?” Lannister asks, head tilting as the smile slowly drifts from his face. He knows that most of his years spent in the dream realm were above Tephra, at least as above Tephra as another universe could be. He simply knew that Elio resided there before he disappeared, considering the kingdom a safe land for Lannister were he to ever find reality.

Elio had such limited knowledge of the world his son learned to knit. He had no idea of the dark night all of Lannister’s culminated power burst and spit him out in the Common Lands.

A quick shake of his head, rapid blinking, and a drawn breath released the daydreamer from his train of thought.

“My apologies,” he murmurs, but doesn’t explain it’s for his stuttered response. “I can be that company, if you’d like. I suppose I’m looking for the same thing,” he adds with a smile, gold-striped face crinkling with the learned emotion. He doesn’t mention how he now wonders what her dreams are like, what he could turn them into. Simply smiling, blinking, wondering.

“You live in Tephra, then?” He assumes because he knows so very little of the vast lands of Beqanna.

lannister

Messages In This Thread
    everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 08-28-2021, 09:54 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-07-2021, 02:41 PM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-16-2021, 08:59 AM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by lannister - 09-24-2021, 01:36 PM
    RE: everyone wants to see what I see - by Beyza - 09-26-2021, 05:05 PM