• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  My Gentle Stupid Mind
    The crux of teleportation is that one transports the whole of themselves to another place. Space becomes momentarily collapsed; folded reality, if you will. A water portal, to Ahti, was something like stepping through a mirror: the surface of a pond, lake, river or even a puddle on a particularly rainy day could function as an open door to the male. It was a concept that was rather new to him, and therefore interesting to explore.

Fate would have it, then, that the murky sea-green male would be opening such a portal for himself just when a gentle mind in the shape of a champagne stallion would start talking to a butterfly. While, to the rest of the world, the large odd-coloured unicorn materialises, he thus catches the sound of his mumbled words. It takes a heartbeat or two to settle, and then he shakes his head at the younger male (easily assuming that in his 60+ years, he can claim more seasons than the other). ”Hate is too strong an emotion to so easily assume,” he claims. His voice is rather stern with disapproval and disagreement; not that he thinks it a personal matter, but Ahti has a strong opinion. ”Can you hate someone you don’t know, at all?” he then questions the other; perhaps he’ll learn something of it.

If not, well, that says something about his personality indeed. Not a rather good thing, the water elemental would think.

@Bayun ^^

Messages In This Thread
    My Gentle Stupid Mind - by Bayun - 10-16-2021, 11:52 PM
    RE: My Gentle Stupid Mind - by Ahti - 10-19-2021, 08:15 AM
    RE: My Gentle Stupid Mind - by Bayun - 10-20-2021, 12:48 PM
    RE: My Gentle Stupid Mind - by Ahti - 11-16-2021, 12:04 PM