• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Kill List | Obscene
    Don't look back, nothing left to see
    I can feel you though, wake me from this dreamin
    Obscene had expected some sort of pushback on her end. Some sort of argument or disagreement. What actually came out of her mouth, he wasn’t expecting at all. There is a fierceness in her swear, unwavering and strong as she pledged herself to following him to hell itself. His red eyes widen slightly in awe, the slow easy smile spreading across his dark mouth turning hungry and feral with the intensity of his desire for her. Defiant, smoldering, she looks at him and leaves no questions in her wake. In this, at least, he is certain of her sincerity.

“Anything?” He murmurs, his wicked mouth brushing heatedly against her neck as an entirely different craving (all thoughts of food and plans forgotten) takes over. “What else would I ask of you, Cheri?” He growls softly, his roving touch becoming more possessive as an ache flares deep in the pit of his belly. What he would not do to keep that smoldering flame alight in her spring hued eyes.

There is every intention of taking her but he enjoys this new game between them, the one where they still dance around each other and draw out each delicious bite until neither one could hold back any longer. “More importantly, what would you ask of me… My Lady?” His words are low and husky, sweet and warm like the nectar of the gods as they whisper against the supple dark flesh of her before his teeth pluck at the delicate skin beneath her long silky mane. "What else do you wish for in this world besides Loess?"

obscene

@Cheri
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Kill List | Obscene - by Cheri - 03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Obscene - 03-03-2022, 09:59 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Cheri - 03-06-2022, 11:30 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Obscene - 03-07-2022, 06:39 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Cheri - 03-15-2022, 09:38 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Obscene - 03-15-2022, 10:52 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Cheri - 03-24-2022, 09:18 PM
    RE: The Kill List | Obscene - by Obscene - 03-27-2022, 03:02 PM