• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  I don't wanna talk about the way that it was
    She seems to have stumbled upon a new place as she ventured off from the river lands. She seems to let out a little neigh as she sees a stallion off in the distance with curiosity that hit her. She seems to have watched him soak in the stream and shake off the water. She seems to take steps to him, but keeps herself at a good distance. "Who may you be?" Tilting her head, she seems to take a good look through her mane. Her eyes seem to spark through the mane.

She seems to be quite noticeable for a horse with white base as a coat and polka dots. "I'm Paj Sia! Can you tell me a little more about yourself? Why you reside here?" A curious lad she was.

@Malik

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't wanna talk about the way that it was - by Paj Sia - 10-18-2022, 12:26 AM