• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    for my darling Kushiel
    <style type="text/css">.kushiel3_container {position: relative;z-index: 1;width: 494px; /*frame width, should be set to the image width*/height: 654px; /*frame height, should be set to the image height*/padding: 28px;background: #fff url('http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh84/schadowed/kushiel_1.png') no-repeat; /*background backup color and image*/border: 2px solid #000;box-shadow:0 0 20px #DDD8BB;/*border size, style, and color*/}.kushiel3_container p {margin: 0;}.kushiel3_messagebox {position: relative;top:50px;z-index: 50;width: 480px; /*message box width*/height:350px; /*message box height*/text-align: justify;background: rgba(254,255,253,0.30); /*message box background color*/font: 12px 'Times New Roman', serif; /*message font size and face*/padding: 2px 0;color: #301212; /*message font color*/visibility: hidden;}.kushiel3_messagebox {visibility: visible;}.kushiel3_message {height:330px; /*message scroll height*/overflow: auto;padding: 10px;}.kushiel3_message::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 1px;background: transparent;}</style><center><div class="kushiel3_container"><div class="kushiel3_messagebox"></p><p class="kushiel3_message">Kushiel felt like a fool when he missed his mark. Instead of viciously shaking his mother like a rag doll, he banged his forehead against her shoulder blade, clipping just a bit of muscle with his teeth as he did so.
    <br>
    Well that was embarrassing.
    <br>
    He should have been excepting that. She reminded him of her mind reading and rolled his eyes, sighing exasperatedly. So very typical. His dramatic spin away from her seemed a little over the top now that she wasn’t attacking. She approached him casually, along his left side, and he let it happen. Maybe she had thought better of this whole, ridiculous charade.
    <br>
    Kushiel flopped his ears to the side, and turned his face away from her. He wasn’t going to look at her. She could be as nice as she wanted and it wasn’t going to help. Kushiel wanted to make sure she knew that he was angry. He didn’t have a lot of pride, but when it was sore he sulked like a bear.
    <br>
    But still, she knew his weakness, and he felt his resolve weaken. He did like to be groomed there, right along his neck. His mother was the only one who ever dared risk it. Kushiel’s mane was usually on fire, it didn’t exactly invite tender touches. But still, man that felt good. He looked back at her sheepishly and sighed contentedly.
    <br>
    Yeah, right there, a little to the left.
    <br>
    That was when she felt this teeth. Kushiel jumped straight in the air, surprise, more than pain, causing him to wail.
    <br><i>“Damnit, Mom!"</i> He scrambled away from her, scowling furiously and fixing her with his most grievous expression.
    <br>
    If looks could kill he would probably win this battle. Needless to say, her helpful hints were <i>not</i> appreciated.
    <br>
    Still, since she could read his mind anyways, he might as well do as she suggested. Kushiel leapt towards her again, this time coming at her head on. He even tried to pick up his feet a little higher. He probably ended up looking like a flamingo. In what he thought was snake like speed, his teeth gnashed at the right side of her neck, about halfway between her poll and her withers, right in the center of the muscle.
    <br>
    There, take that.  
    <br>
    The error, in this ill thought plan, was that he hadn’t taken into account her forelegs, or her teeth. This wasn’t a particularly defensible position, but Kushiel wasn’t one to analyze battle tactics. He’d been on the receiving end of a few good kicks, but he had always deserved those.
    <br>
    This time he had done nothing wrong, and he would go to this grave believing that. He was on the receiving end of totally unwarranted domestic abuse. </p></center></div></div>

Messages In This Thread
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-20-2015, 11:59 AM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kushiel - 09-21-2015, 09:55 PM
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-22-2015, 09:14 AM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kushiel - 09-22-2015, 03:17 PM
    for my darling Kushiel - by Gallows - 09-23-2015, 04:05 PM
    RE: for my darling Kushiel - by Kyra - 10-14-2015, 10:54 AM