• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Am Titanium |Any|

I stand ready and waiting.  Expecting some elaborate story of the righteous fairies.  How they bended the rules of their magic and called it justice.  That it was their only option in keeping the peace.  That it was for our benefit, and we should learn from our transgressions.  Pfft.  Fucking Fairies.  No instead I am given a history lesson, boring and mundane.  Lands are mentioned that I have never heard of and care to know nothing about.  Call me a women on a mission.  

My thoughts wander and as I am about to check my ethereal watch for the time, he asks why I search for the lost kingdom.  What my connection is to the lands.  Now this perks my ears and pulls back my attention with a slight grin twisting my lips.  "Tephra, My good Sir, was among the greatest kingdoms to exist in the New Age," my head is held high with pride.  "There were many great Kings and Queens, but none as great as my Father.  He ruled here long ago with my Mother, his twin Sister.  They had a very close bond and ruled equally.  They were fair and just.  They held family above all else and Tephra was, is, our family.  Our blood runs thick through its lava veins.  It runs thick through my veins." my voice is equally as prideful as my expression. "You see I was created in those lava veins.  My grandfather was buried there, and my mother and father used their magic to combine his bones and the iron of the earth to form me.  So, it is more than a Kingdom, or a land to me.  It is me...  And I would go to the ends of the worlds to bring her back!"  

I begin to move towards the lake, willing him to follow for the story continues as I look up towards the snow-covered mountains, "She is a beauty Tephra.  The dark craggy mountains create a tropical oasis.  It is warm and cozy there.  Lava from the volcano streams down its side, pulsing a brilliant orange and red.  It is Tephras' heart the volcano, just as much as Her people."  My wings loosen from my sides as I close my eyes, "And the skies!  The skies you can soar on the thermals for hours on end.  Her skies are always bright and inviting.  The sunrises and sunsets are the most beautiful of the lands."  My eyes open again as my wings spread just a little farther from my body.  My face turns to the winged man with a gentle smile, "Oh and the waters...  So clear and refreshing.  There is a river that cuts through the center from the ocean where I played as a young cyborg," I chuckle softly, "Iron and salt water don't go well together but if one had affinity for the sea you would find them there as well."  I look out again to the lake before me.  The smile I held softened slightly as I realize the place I speak of exists no more.  "It is a shame to have lost something so grand..." My words trail as my memories dissipate.  My mismatched wings clutch to my sides again as I am about to walk off.  There was nothing more for me here...

Kreation
    Say What You Wanna Say

Messages In This Thread
    I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-06-2024, 06:20 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-07-2024, 10:29 AM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-10-2024, 12:49 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-14-2024, 04:59 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-14-2024, 06:42 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by assailant - 02-14-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: I Am Titanium |Any| - by Kreation - 02-14-2024, 10:11 PM