• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis
    He looks over to her, as they walk as she explains her story to him. “Fairies…” he lets the word roll of his tongue although he is not sure about what these fairies are. “I’m glad you escaped.  I wonder if these fairies led me here..” he ponders as her words roll around in his head.

He smiles softly as the two of them prance around, her plumage wrapping the two of them together. “What do you like to do for fun?” He says gently, not wanting to offend her in anyway. The duo keep marching on through the grasses and rocks that line the path in which they’re walking.

“If you ever want me to leave you alone, let me know,” he says as his tone suddenly shifts and he takes his gaze back down to the ground. “I don’t want to bother you, or burden you in anyway.”

@ AuroraElis

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Start Of A Beautiful Tomorrow; Auroraelis - by Jack in the Box - 03-07-2024, 10:26 AM