• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feeling a little strange - any

felinae
    I'm so excited, delighted. I won't deny it or fight it.

She felt both excited and relieved to have her call answered. It even forced a shiver to run down her spine as she momentarily stood still. Every muscle in her body was tense and her nostrils trembled as she deeply breathed in. It didn’t took the blue girl long to get moving again, snorting loudly as she finally approached the stranger.

A little plump and clumsy she brings her nose even closer to his, bumping them slightly as she snorts again – this time softly. Even though the electricity and nervousness still won’t go away, Felinae calms down a little. She had spent a big part of her life alone and had only recently started to seek the company of others. She still felt a little shy and couldn’t help but to be slightly naïve, but for now she was extremely content with the appearance of this stranger.

With a slight effort the young girl forced her body to step a bit backwards, but it came with a loud protest from the hormones that rushed through her body. She wanted nothing more than move closer towards Zeik, feeling his body and body heath close to her own. Almost like she wanted to make sure he was still there and wouldn’t leave her behind, that would be devastating. Felinae didn’t want to be alone anymore, she wanted the safe feeling of having others around, instead of spending her life in solitude. As she looks up to meet his gaze her lips curl up in a smile, a playful glint appearing in her eyes for a short second. “Would you believe me, if I said I came from the sky?” she replied to his question. A part of it was true. Felinae had spent quite a big part of her life in the sky, and if she hadn’t felt the wind underneath her small blue wings she had hidden herself in the branches of a tree.

She tilted her head slightly to the side, causing her dark blue forelock to tilt to the side. The white star on her forehead stood out against the dark blue coat. ”My name is Felinae” she introduced herself, the smile still on her lips and ears tipped forward.

Messages In This Thread
    Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-21-2015, 11:56 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-22-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-23-2015, 02:55 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-23-2015, 02:25 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-23-2015, 03:50 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-24-2015, 06:29 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-25-2015, 01:57 AM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-25-2015, 03:37 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-25-2015, 04:18 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Zeik - 09-27-2015, 05:45 PM
    RE: Feeling a little strange - any - by Felinae - 09-28-2015, 01:08 AM