• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this is a kindness you can't afford; Demi
    Demi
    My predator avian head twists curiously as I now focus on the clouds we fly over.  Ruhr descends towards them and I in turn follow.

When the colorful stallion lands I watch in awestruck wonder.  My expression lights up seeing Ruhr not sink through the plush surface.

My body turns with ease, the speckled wings at my sides bringing me to a landing spot a safe distance from my companion's side.  The solid but spongy ground gives slightly beneath me and my wings flap rapidly should I begin to sink through.

Soon finding the cloud more solid than normal clouds I relax the wings to my sides and look to Ruhr with a twist of my beaked face.

My thoughts, still unnatural, force their way out of my mind, I've never stood on a cloud before! The excitement of my thoughts are apparent even if my expression seems to lack it.

The tufted ears of my bird form perk at his words as my mismatched beady eyes shift about the area.  My wonderings go to what kind of creatures filled such a place, but given its location I assume they must all possess wings.  But still curiosity nags at me and I think aloud, Can I shift into my equine form here?
    Legends & Myths

@Ruhr
    //Avian Shifting-Phoenix Type Immortality\\
    Her appearance will be noted 
    at the end of each reply.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is a kindness you can't afford; Demi - by Demi - 05-12-2024, 07:41 AM