• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any)
    The mare finally spots a fellow equine and her heart bursts at the though of another female companion she walks quickly towards the figure but her excitement quickly turns to fear then that emotions is tossed back and cold exterior settles on her face her hazel eyes hardening slightly but fear is still settled in their depths, it was a stallion the same gender that terrorized her herd for months and finally attacked leaving her with a wound to tend to and no home. Stallions in her eyes were nothing but monsters, mare hunters, they had no respect for the female race. When he approaches she heart pounds and her mind runs with the possibility of attack. She takes a deep breath as he lowered his head, but instead of a sly and scary look on his face its a pleasant smile and no harsh look in his eyes. But the little mare couldn't be so careful, he could strike at any moment. He spoke in a warm tone that made her body relax a fraction before she checks herself and returns to the cold nature. She bows her head slightly, its all she could do to be polite to this monster he spoke his name Shahrizai, she nodded and she opened her mouth to speak to the stallion " Hello, I am Huko" she said her voice wavering in fear slightly as she met his eyes and her body told her to run but she couldn't she was terrified but she chose to stay and act calm. His next question took her way off her guard he asked if she was okay, he knew she was scared. "Yes I've had a rough go these couple of years, we had a stallion stalking our herd for months then finally he attacked in the dead of night resulting in my scar, It's only fair for me to be nervous around your gender." she said her voice emotionless but her wide hazel eyes say otherwise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any) - by Hoku - 09-27-2015, 09:45 PM