• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Dawn - [ALL KINGDOM] (Activity check)

She can’t help but laugh at the look at his face, one that reflects her own emotions.  Her laughter seems to blend in with the crashing of water hitting the rocks behind her but her smile is wide and joyful. Splashing up to the bank she comes to Texas and eagerly presses her head under the old man’s jaw, pulling away only to answer his question. ”I’ve been sleeping of course. But the kingdom woke me up.” As if she could be doing anything else. Perhaps her statement was startling to him but it made loads of sense to her. ”I thought you had gone away forever. Is Mom around too?” No matter what conflict Texas and Prague had with each other, she still loved them both equally. Hate wasn’t an emotion she felt very often if at all.

She looks around at the other two for a moment, remembering that this was not a private reunion. ”Hello, I’m Piety. Peace caste please.” The words flippant and nonchalant, she was an old hand at this coming back thing and there was always a new ruler around who would ask the same questions so it was easier to just get straight to the point. Nobody had called the Falls home longer than her. Except for Texas of course.

P I E T Y
    ----------Prague x Texas

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A New Dawn - [ALL KINGDOM] (Activity check) - by Piety - 09-30-2015, 11:25 AM