• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom)

Ryn

Raise another broken glass to failure  

The tall mare raised her head slowly not in any hurry to do anything, like she had something to do in this wide open space. Then it hit her, the scent of another equine, her heart lept slightly at the thoughts coming to her head, someone to take her home, someone to show her wondrous things, a new life was right in Ryn's grasp she could feel it. She pricked her ears and flared her nostrils to take in more of the other equines scent, as the stranger came closer she thought it was a stallion but its scent was female. She smiled softly as the mare walked closer to her. She had horns, and a crown of thorns on her leg she was a grey color. Ryn greeted the mare with a polite nod and a soft smile her sky blues evaluating the new equine.

The equine introduced herself as Lagertha, then she asked Ryn's name "My name is Ryn. It's a pleasure to meet you miss" she said her tone slightly lower then the normal female's voice but nothing close to a males tone. She flicked her tail slightly and tossed her long forelock out of her eyes so she can better see the grey mare in front of her. "If you don't mind me asking, what is it you are looking for?" she said pricking her ears towards the mares direction her eyes full of wonder and intelligence.

Art by
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom) - by MischeifManaged - 10-03-2015, 07:21 PM