• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Dawn - [ALL KINGDOM] (Activity check)

Oh dear. Now she understands why she has been awakened. Her two toned eyes take in the small circle of horses that makes up the Falls Kingdom. She hears the harshness in the new King’s voice as he addresses her and can see the strain of the new crown on his head take effect. Shatter Me appears and moves to the King’s side (she’s able to make out most of whose who and what’s what thanks to Texas’s curt question and what the new worn out mare says) and the pieces are falling together. A small frown tugs at the corner of her lips as she assesses the situation. It was more than just an emptiness of the kingdom, there were other underlying issues here. Decisions being made out of personal beliefs and feelings instead of what was good for the kingdom. She doesn’t doubt Tiberios’s commitment to the Kingdom but his deliverance was something to be desired. She sighs softly as the kingdom song rises and falls in her eyes. Yes, she understands.

Directing her attention to the King she speaks softly while bumping her muzzle against Texas’s for her own reassurance. She was never one for confrontation unless truly needed. ”I will happily speak to the Gates but perhaps you should update me on what our current situation is with them and if there is anything that should be treated with any sort of delicacy. As I’ve only just returned, I have no information on the state of the Falls’s current alliances or even what you wish out of them.” Her soft gaze doesn’t waver from the burnt man as she speaks. She may be a kind and gentle creature but if she even thought for one second that anyone ever doubted her good intentions for the kingdom, the kingdom she had loved for and lost for, been revived over and over again for, then perhaps for once she would know what it felt like to have rage course through her veins. As in regards to the council, she had seen that idea played out before in the kingdom. Had even been a part of it’s creation during one of the Falls more tumultuous times, back when the kingdoms had all fallen and recreated themselves and the neutral kingdoms became one. She knew how that had ended, not great. Still she says nothing. Some mistakes had to be figured out by their makers in their own time. There was only so much she could do.

She smiles gently to Shatter Me, taking in her disheveled and rather sick appearance. Perhaps later she would try to talk to the Queen and get to know her better. After she had gone to the Gates and of course stopped in the Field for much needed new blood. For now she simply waits and stands by Texas’s side to see what else will play out in this meeting.

P I E T Y
    ----------Prague x Texas

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A New Dawn - [ALL KINGDOM] (Activity check) - by Piety - 10-07-2015, 02:05 PM