• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;

AND THE MOME RATHS OUTGRABE

Of course things are at times, easier said than done. The older mare greets them with a name, Nayl, and also a vote to display confidence. Conduct oneself as an Amazon. Sarkis hasn't felt much like an Amazon for a while now, with more time perhaps she could. She was emerging from her depression, but she had yet to crawl out from the darkness in full. The loss of both of her parents had struck her hard with grief, and she didn't know how to cope.

The little smokey filly greets her as if she has just arrived, a smile for that. As if she didn'ty know who the girl was, or even know whom was caring for the girl, Sarkis doesn't recall Lagertha being pregnant recently. "How do Sette, Nayl. My name is Sarkis, and I know very well who the Khaleesi is now. My mother is- was Scorch." Her eyes find the ground for a moment before returning to look at the other girls. Her tone was kind but sad, saying it out loud was still the worst. "I have lived here since I was born, though I doubt now that needs answering. For three years now." She scoots her hoof against the Jungle floor something to take her mind of the one awkward social interaction she had experienced. Usually Sarkis could be found chattering away, to anyone, to no one. Perhaps soon she would once again find her voice, maybe a little girl time was just what she needed to crack the shell again.

"How about you Nayl, I've seen you before I think. Have you lived here your whole life as well?"

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 10-06-2015, 09:30 PM
    anyone; - by Anguisette - 10-08-2015, 01:16 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 10-09-2015, 10:10 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Sarkis - 10-10-2015, 02:20 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 10-12-2015, 07:55 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Anguisette - 10-13-2015, 08:19 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Sarkis - 10-15-2015, 02:24 PM