• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Loosing control of myself {ANY}

Wetness greets his lips as he lowers his mouth to taste the fresh, cool waters. The rivers from the mountains, are some of the cleanest he has ever tasted-a pure, untouched delicacy. He nods, "Right-o, I do like it well indeed!" A remark that he means wholeheartedly. The Dale is home now, after so many years of wandering. He no longer feels the urge, the pull in his stomach, to move on from place to place. Though he still does a bit of adventuring around Beqanna, and that seemed to suit him just fine. There was plenty to see right here.

The roans eyes widen, watching as his new companion's neck wiggles like a rubber band. "My, what a fabulous trick!" He cries with interest and curiosity, leaning over for a closer look. Just in time, the other male throws his head around, sending blue strands of hair flapping about his face. Weir pulls back, not wanting to make an over zealous intrusion, now that the opportunity was missed. Instead, he looks on through amber eyes while his friend enjoys himself. Tiny bubbles curl up around Phaedrus's mouth as he expels air into the clear liquid. Weir smiles softly before looking absently down stream.

When he turns his russet head back in his comrades direction, he is met with a face full of water. A great splash finds his eyes, causing him to shake vigorously his head. Blinking, he turns to chuckle, "Why, take that you scallywag." He rears in the river, bringing his forelegs down to cause a grand splash. He returns fire with gusto. In the end he ends up soaked, but against the summer sun it is a welcome outcome.

"Well, how about you then? New, returned?" Inquiries come just as easily as spewing information to Weir. How else was he expected to learn? "Any family here?" He asks while he shakes himself and climbs from the river. Its not at all absurd to him, to enjoy a good roll, but he does not partake. It's quite enjoyable to sun dry every now and again, and he chooses to do just that. "No family here for me I must say. Not in the sense of blood ties. The Daleans make good family though, once given the chance. Once I almost had a son even." Eyes closed as he speaks, almost as though he is recalling a time from very long ago.

WEIR

If you hurt me, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Messages In This Thread
    Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-05-2015, 06:47 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-07-2015, 01:05 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-08-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-10-2015, 05:47 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-12-2015, 02:17 AM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Weir - 10-17-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: Loosing control of myself {ANY} - by Phaedrus - 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM