• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new darkness
    She is waiting impatiently near the border for her lavender love to return. Hooves pace restlessly, wearing furrows in the soft earth, when she spots him. He is leading another into their cozy little home, and in an instant all of her worry and hurt dissipate in a flash of jealousy. The black creature he dredged from some backwoods mud puddle clings far too closely to his side for Nicia's taste.

She watches carefully as they travel further into the cove. Her eyes track every movement as Kirin and his new toy are approached by several others from the family. Finally she deigns to grace this new creature with her presence.

Nicia approaches slowly, languidly, each step a performance. She is carefully composed, a predator's grin gracing her lovely face, hips swaying seductively. She is an enchantress. They all were. All of daddy's children were gorgeous, even Raelynx in his own morbidly scarred way. Her voice is a song as it carries through the night, teasing and tempting for those that would listen to it.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" She pauses only to plant a loving kiss on Kersey's cheek and shiver delicately in the heat cast from Raelynx before settling in at Kirin's side. She doesn't let the thought of his wingtip brushing their sister or the foul black thing's comments on breeding with her brother's get to her. She is a hunter just like the rest of them, and nothing will stop her until she's had her fill of fun.

Nicia catches the last comment that the dark girl says and merely laughs at her. A cold laugh, all pretense of friendliness gone as she leaves Kirin's side to circle the girl. Who is this mare to enter her family's home and attempt to impose her will? Nicia was just starting to get along with Kersey, their mutual love for their family placating their need for dominance, and now this child comes along? Well, tonight she would have none of that.

"Oh my dear, you don't get to make the rules. I do. But no worry I would never allow any of my dear brothers to debase themselves so far as to produce offspring with someone so inferior. Further more you will address my family by their full name, if they allow you to speak at all." She stops once more in front of Ethaethe, A cruel, iron mask forming over her face in the shape of a wolf's skull, the expression seeming to shift between rage and indifference. When she smiles, the mask smiles. A fearsome, dripping thing, all teeth and sharp edges. She is terrifying to behold and she smirks at the blood spattered creature.

"You poor, little girl. Do you know what you've gotten yourself into?"

(ooc: sorry! apparently Nicia didn't want to play nice xD I can change it if it's a problem)

Messages In This Thread
    A new darkness - by Ethaethe - 11-03-2015, 10:23 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Kirin - 11-04-2015, 09:30 AM
    RE: A new darkness - by Ethaethe - 11-04-2015, 06:45 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Kersey - 11-05-2015, 01:11 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Raelynx - 11-05-2015, 05:29 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Ethaethe - 11-05-2015, 06:33 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Kirin - 11-05-2015, 09:48 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Kersey - 11-05-2015, 10:13 PM
    RE: A new darkness - by Ethaethe - 11-06-2015, 11:39 AM
    RE: A new darkness - by Nicia - 11-07-2015, 04:15 AM
    RE: A new darkness - by Raelynx - 11-08-2015, 11:10 PM