• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any)
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca smiled as she saw the golden stallion, handsome as he was kind, she hid her affection for him. " Magnus." the word felt sweet like honey around her lips. It had been long since she'd seen him and, they had so much to catch up. Yet, there was still the possibility her child was not welcome in the Gates.

Striding towards the brute, she allowed a whisper to flow out of her lips, " May we talk?". She turned her head to Johnathen who at the moment looked completely clueless of what she had said. Tossing her head she spoke, " How about you go find yourself some friends in the playground?" she spoke softly. " I'm sure there are tons of colts and fillies waiting to have new friends." she allowed a smile to curl upon her lips.

She was indeed worried, yet she didn't want to bring nerves nor terror upon him, so she kept positive. Strangely Johnathen reminded her of herself when she was younger, independent, loyal, and most of all joyful. He always seemed to have a smile upon his face, no matter what condition he wads in or how he felt, he was a survivor. Tough as they come, and if he couldn't survive without her then who couldn't?

becca

image © nathan walker

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Behave yourself little Darling ( Magnus, Johnathen, Any) - by Becca - 11-08-2015, 10:09 AM